idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I HaTe SiCk DespEraTe FuCkS!!!! (parT 2!!!!)

Why do SICK DESPOS KEEP BOTHERING PEOPLE ON SUNDAYS!!!! I'm PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS HAVE DICKS THE SIZE OF A WRILTING FLOWER STALK AND BALLS LIKE WET ROTTING DRIED RASINS THATS WHY YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN DISTURBING NORMAL PEOPLE WITH SICK TALKS HOPING TO RECOMPENSE YOUR PATHETIC PRIVATES BY BEING AN ULTIMATE SEX GOD VERBALLY!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT?

YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AS PATHETIC AS EVER!!!

........

Ok, I'm slightly calmer now.

SICKO!!!
WANKER!!!!
mailto:#@%&$%^&$#@$#^%^%#@!!!!

GO TO HELL YOU SELF COCKSUCKER!!!

I would reccomend you this :



or this :



or even as a last resort, this :


BUt then again I'm pretty sure you have tried each and every single method there is already right?

ANd the point is NOTHING WORKS.

Give up, you are doom to be small FOREVER!

Plus, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU!

I don't care.

The baby don't care.


This aging singer don't care.


NOBODY CARES.


I'm pretty sure by now you guys are wondering which stupid up his arse prick got me so pissed right?

Some stupid fuck msg me say hi, this is your favourite indian lover. then pretended to be my friend then say:
"do you miss my...? ;) "
the rest of the message I can't be bothered to type.

If you dare say that in FRONT of me you diseased prick and you will be rewarded with a swift kick in ze balls.


I was not in a gd mood at all coz this is the 2ND time this morning some sick guy msg me hinting sex that never happened.

Why does despos always strike on a Sunday morning?

Evaluation: They tried to get laid all weekend being the sleazeballs that they are at clubs. Getting laid is like their life ambition see. And by Sunday morning when they realised they have FAILED again to even get any drunken girl to get in the sack with them again for the 2443,543,655 time, they panicked coz SUNDAY night is GAY night for most clubs and thus have no choice but msg at random any telephone number in the hope of some last min miracle .

And you know what, most probably they spend their nights curling up to inflatable dolls with models ' faces pasted on the face cut out for magazines.


Ahh.... feels so good after ranting.

*sips liang cha*

oh.. you know that detox article where I was talking about clearing my phone list?

Someone up there has a sense of humour.

After I had detox my phone list, suddenly those people with the detoxed numbers starts calling or msging me. It was awkard going through the "oh, I lost your number..".. especially for one who message me after reading that article to see whether he has been detoxed.

Not a v.gd idea to detox after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home