idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Reminder : Time to detox darlings!

I was flipping through the phone list in my handphone just now.

*flip*

*flip flip*

*flip flip flip*

Gosh there are many numbers there!

On closer inspection , I reckon there are about one quarter of them which I have not dialed nor stayed in contact with their owners.
..and I doubt I have any intentions of doing so in the near future.

NOt because of bad feelings , but they have became people I once know in my life, acquaintances that drift into the story of my life saying "hi there" and drifted serenely by and out.

I do appreciated them stopping by and playing a part in whatever lovely.. or not so lovely memory that I randomly reminiscsed about once in a while.

Thus with great nostalgia, I lovingly look at each name and indulge in the sensations each name brings me..

It's great! I feel shivers down my back at the recollection of a horrible event while looking at one and blushing at the sudden rememberance of a sweet memory by the next.

It's like an all-in-one movie experience where you are taken through this whirlwind of emotions and feelings from one extreme to another at the drop of a hat!

..or at the flip to the next name!

I simply love being over dramatic - don't I ? *wry smile*

Anyway, back to those lovely lovely names and numbers.

As I was saying, I was flipping through my phone list and discovered the amount of dusty names in it is increasing.

What do you think I did?

Deleted them of course!

*delete? Yes.*

*delete? Yes.*

*delete? Yes.*

After all they are taking up precious space where I can put in more numbers in my phone list again and new memories to create and to keep.

*flip*

2 Comments:

Blogger neko-chan said...

i wonder how long will my name remain in your list till dust gathers before you decide to delete it..

5:49 PM  
Blogger butterflylady said...

social butterfly...
so flighty...
keep on moving...

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home