idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Barbarossa

Went to this moraccan restaurant just now at this place call Barbarossa. Its situated inside a lovely park, this isolated building with a little river right in front of it. Very pretty place, 3 storeys high with a outdoor terrance, you can see high rise building skylines beyond those lush greenery around..

I wanted to take more pictures but was having dinner on the first floor and so all I took was some photos of myself and the food there. By the time I reach the second floor with the gorgeous view for drinks, my camera went flat.

Can you see my face getting visibly thinner? That's 3 kg weight lost. Haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and thanks for that necklace! It went very well with my blue cotton dress.. love it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Total damage: 286 rmb.

The pasta is the best of all. The beef stew is average, but the lamb balls are disappointing. 4 lamb balls laying an two slabs of bean cakes with hummus spread in between.. for the rate of 50 rmb. Not very nice.

A date at that place is very excellent though.

Soft candlelight, diana krall singing in thr background, the cool night breeze, my flatemate and I lament so much that why we had to come with each other to a place like this and not on an actual date with someone else!

Another reason why I love this place, Thursday is Ladies night. They served Bailey's free for ladies from 9pm - 12 am.

Oh yes, I had my glass(es) of milk and you can be sure I can sleep like a baby tonight.

===================================================================================

Gym tomorrow at 8.30pm. Need to run off the guilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home