idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Goodbye my dear..

You ask me before, why in all our 2 years together, I never wrote about you, never published a photo, never even mentioned you here.

Well, its because, I had kept my every weekend for you, every holiday, every night on the phone, for you.

I never mentioned you because blogs are commentable and I do not want our relationship to be commented.

I write this very unwillingly too because I feel I hate exposing us on this blog.

In the past two years that we have been together, I really felt loved and was in love as well.

Although we are only friends now but still, I still treasure you very much in my life no matter what you may think.

Goodbye my dear...

I loved you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home