idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We had sexytime at Hai Ning

Well, I'm sure you have seen the pictures at Helaine's blog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I'm sure you would not want another duplicate of what happened at Haining... so...

Now, being the totally incorrigible person that I am, I am going to reveal...behind the scene.. what actually happen that night Helaine and I slept together alone for the very first time.

Aside to Helaine: My sweet, Forget those Brachael and that silly panda and soya bean.. or whatever those boring little pair of yucky lovebirds are writing. They can say all they want, but all they do is all those silly mushy words.. so what they have LOVE but WE, we will truimph them all, because we have TRUE PASSION~~~ *please hold up your fingers and say "pa-shawn" "

Guess what Helaine bought for me to wear that night.

Ta daa~~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I could see her eyes glitter.

We go into a "pa-shawn-note" frenzy over the shoes we bought in one 4 hours. I bought 6 pairs, and darling Helaine bought 10!

"Shoes! Shoes! Darling Shoes!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let me sidetrack a bit, its 50rmb for a pair... ahhhhhh *happy dance*

... It was an endless hour of fun with taking photos of our models.. arranging and rearranging them endlessly.. taking and retaking counts photos of the little darlings and of each other.

Of decent moments.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And of more "pa-shawn-note" moments..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What happen after that.. we will share that precious memory only to ourselves.

In three simple words," It was unforgettable".

Take that smelly pandas.. beans.. regardless they are jolly or not.. and stuff that cause diabetes.

*evil grin*

....Oh and I bought gifts people, they are with my sweet. Hope you like them :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Saklasthefool said...

aiyoh~ so kinky~~~~~ (and corny as usual)

keep up the good work.

11:14 PM  
Blogger ReelUv said...

Muahahah..So obvious. Are we that irksome Target u guys getting at. Its Ok..we are the JOLLY gd Fellows. hahaa U n helaine wrote darn zai an entry la. I salute the Theme..nt easy to go with a theme n come up with SOmething this Notti..haa

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home