idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Let's get it on~~~~

Physial human contact is vital in every person's life...

...including mine.

I can't believe how long it has been to kiss and cuddle with someone I love.. feeling deprived. haha.. let's just say there has been sooo many temptations and events that trigger this state, however am not interested in the "wham bang,thank-you-mdm" kind of solution, it doesn't work that way with me, feelings and affections must be there.

Mood of the day: definitely cheeky and flirty

Guess its time to go dating again, have been so lazy to go dating with guys this year.. well of course there's the heartache, but at least i've gotten over it and i'm free again~! When I think back.. can't help thinking how silly and foolish I was... that's why they say love is blind right?

Don't you think that the "get-to-know-you-sessions" are v.tiring sometimes? The same questions people ask over and over and over again...sometimes just wish people can just fill up a form answering all those questions exchange it when on the date and just start off with a more meaningful conversation from there onwards... but of course that will be too sterile too on second thoughts.

Have been listening to Marvin Gayne's "Let's Get It On" the whole day. THat song just compliments my mood exactly..hehe..



Marvin Gayne - Let's Get It On


I've been really tryin , baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on
Lets get it on
Let's get it on
Let's get it on

We're all sensitive people
With so much love to give, understand me sugar
Since we got to be
Lets say, I love you

There's nothin wrong with me
Lovin you---
And givin yourself to me can never be wrong
If the love is true

Don't you know how sweet and wonderful, life can be
I'm askin you baby, to get it on with me
I aint gonna worry, I aint gonna push
So come on, come on, come on, come on baby
Stop beatin round the bush....

Let's get it on
Let's get it on
Let's get it on
Let's get it on

Well the song's damm nice as well..other than spurring naughty thoughts in my mind..haha.. :P



3 Comments:

Blogger neko-chan said...

sam stop listening to that song! the nuns disapproves. how can their angelic sam be spurred by naughty yellow ideas that can make her *gasping in horror* hhoorrnnyy! argh. noo.. bless her soul. oh, help her god.

5:35 PM  
Blogger butterflylady said...

give tat gal a "tiger"

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make that a polar bear...

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home