idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

I wana buy you flowers..

Aliah send me this song Flowers by Emile Simon the other day.. nice song. She's a frenchpop singer with a cutsey voice. This is her picture below.


emilie simon

Wanted to find a nicer photo of her but it's quite tedious as almost all the web pages featuring her is in french so have no idea where to click to get to the page where they would have her pictures. Finally came across one though so snagged it.

Flowers - Emilie Simon

I want to buy you flowers
it's such a shame you're a boy
but when you are not a girl
nobody buys you flowers

i want to buy you flowers
and now i'm standing in the shop
i must confess i wonder
if you will like my flowers

you are so sweet and i'm so alone
oh darling please
tell me you're the one
i'll buy you flowers
i'll buy you flowers
like not other girl did before

you were so sweet and i was in love
oh darling don't tell me
you found another girl
forget the flowers
because the flowers
never last for ever
never last for ever
never last for ever
my love

I always love music a lot.. believed them to be the food for my soul.. haha.. would attach the songs I'm listening to at the moment with each entry as soon as I learn how to. Until then, all these wonderful songs will be only for my listening pleasure then.. out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home