idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Good Morning Sunshine

I love mornings. Mornings are great, the mild glow of the morning sun lighting everything up, the air feel fresh, cool and breezy and there is still that silent hum of peacefulness.

What is best is now, sitting in front of the computer with just me, my coffee and my thoughts indulging in it all. I guess it can be considered one of the simple pleasures in my life. To be, mornings are just too short. Its pretty tough for a nocturnal night creature like me to wake up bright and early in the morning to enjoy the earliest parts of the morning that I loved the best of all. But hey, I've done it today! Great!

There is always something so positive about mornings. For nights, its enchanting and magical, fills your senses with weird quirky thoughts and harness overfestive imagination. For mornings, it fills one with freshness of mind and clear thoughts. Makes one feel alive and happy, at peace with the world.

To all that said that mornings are the best time to work and study, I say its a pity that they missed out on the best time to think and reflect. Well, not to despair, there's always the weekend mornings to look forward to then. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home