idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Do you want to date me?

Was reading through my comments under "Sweet Demure Me" just now and found a prospective date.

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous said...
heyz gurl,can i date you? :) JW

Was a bit excited actually because this was my first offer of a date through the blog and also by the immediate fantasy of JW being Colin Firth which is totally impossible because Colin Firth's acronyms will be CF and also he will definitely not start with "heyz gurl".

Well.

Hi there JW!

I'll be delighted to but first you must tell me more about yourself!

1st question: What does JW stands for?

Jun Wei?
Jun Yuan?
Jun Wen?
JaWs?
?

2nd question: Will you be expecting a demure or non demure girl then?

Let it be known that if you are expecting a demure girl due to reading the title of the article being "Sweet Demure Me" and do not know what irony is, I will play the part for a while. But I must first warn you the facade will not last long as sooner or later my loud opinionated side will come through due to being too digusted with my sweet peachy self.



3rd question: How tall are you?

I am personally 1.7m tall and if you are less than 1.72m its highly unlikely the date will ever come to pass. I have no desire to feel like a giraffe.



4th question: Have you ever cracked a few mirrors when you walk pass them?

I do not like to think of myself as a superficial person. But there must be a limit somewhere. As long people don't scream and run away when they see you will be fine.
And if there are comments that you resemble Colin Firth or Hugh Grant or just that you look like a Greek God that will certainly be a bonus that I am happy to accept.



5th question: Do you harbour any murderous thoughts? Or have you ever been tagged by your friends as the person most likely to land in jail due to split personality/ violent temprement/ erratic behaviours?

Just a question to ensure my personal well being.



6th question: How old are you?

I'm 21 myself. Although I know that May - December relationships are all in the rage now especially in Hollywood (eg. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake) but I prefer men that are at least my age.
Plus I would not want to be accused to be a cradle snatcher.



Last: Do you think you can sufficiently entertain me with witty anedoctes and clever conversations?

I hope you can. Because if you have nothing to say except to tell me about your ns/work/school life in a uninteresting manner, I rather stay at home watching my toenails grow.



***


Thus all and all JW, if you confidently think you fulfill all these requests do give me a reply!


p.s: and also to all those that happend to read this article, if you think you are an eligible bachelor who more than 2 people thinks so as well (parents don't count) and fits the bill listed above and wants to date me seeing that I'm a sweet young thing just leave me a msg or an email!

Will be looking forward for more prospective dates to come.

*twiddles thumbs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home