idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Frustration frustration FRUSTRATION!

Damm.. I just finished writing an article that I liked at record speed. You know that kind when you suddenly know what you want to write and everything is just perfect and you just type without stopping till you finished?

Well, its gone.

I hit the publish this post button and the page goes to the cannot be found page and there is a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I should have know it. Everything was too perfect. The words just come out endlesssly, I was in vocab heaven and there isn't any writer's block not even a diction block in sight.

I should have smelt a rat by then.

But oh no, I ignore my suspecting cautious self and go about on my natural naive, trusting, gullible, good hearted, innocent, angelic, selfless nature believing in the good in everything, never suspecting the malicious demonic trap my computer lie in wait for me.

Sigh..

Nevermind. Being the kind soul who have have a heart of gold whose inner beauty shine through in everything that I do and who believes in the ultimate good and purity I will forgive and forget.

Don't forget:

"To err is human, to forgive, divine."

Oh and to you guys, remember to copy your article first before publishing the article.

Just in case.

And I have to stop here. My fingers are painful from the punches I have been giving the moniter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home