idiotic fallacies

"My heart is a brothel, it has many rooms." - said by a philandering character in Gabriel Garcia Marquez's books... when one simply likes too much things, this is the result..me.

Monday, August 09, 2004

oohhhh I lurvve french

Bonjour.. madam..monsieur....

That is the only french I know.. but don't you think french is just ooohh sooo sexy to say? The way it just rolllllllls off your tongue... the way it sounds...oh GOD.. especially the way it sounds..

*dream*

Went to check on the internet about the language and discovered there are a great many english french dictionaries online where you can just type in an english word to check what is the french word for it.

Naturally I was extremely excited.

I think even if a man was reciting "Hansel and Gretel" to me in french, I'll swoon right away...

..come on..!! Not that I can understand what he is talking about anyway!

This is how gaga I am about that language.

I found this website for romantic phrases in other languages online, and these are ze ones moi lurrrve ze most :

When You Want To Start a ConversationSay you're in a bar in Milan. You see someone attractive across the room. Start with one of these. Of course, when they start speaking to you fluently in Italian, you're on your own.
Hello, beautiful (or handsome). Can I buy you a drink?
French: Bonjour, ma belle (mon beau). Pourrais-je vous offrir a boire?
Spanish: Hola, guapo/bonito (guapa/ bonita). Puedo comprarle una bebida?
Italian: Ciao, bella (bello). Posso offrirti qualcosa da bere?
Hungarian: Szia jokepu. Fizethetek Neked egy piat?

Would you like to dance with me?
French: Voulez-vous danser avec moi?
Spanish: Te gustaria bailar conmigo?
Italian: Balliamo?
Hungarian: Akarsz velem tancolni?

When You Want To Express Your AffectionThese sweet nothings are definitely not first-date material. When you're a little further along in your relationship, however, you may use them with abandon to make your partner swoon.

I love you.
French: Je t'aime.
Spanish: Te amo.
Italian: Ti amo.
Hungarian: Szeretlek.

You're my soulmate.
French: Vous êtes mon soulmate.
Spanish: Tu es mi compañero del alma.
Italian: Sei la mia anima gemella.
Hungarian: Ugy erzem, hogy a lelki testverem vagy.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
French: Je veux passer la reste de ma vie avec vous.
Spanish: Quiero compartir el resto de mi vida contigo.
Italian: Voglio passare il resto della mia vita con te.
Hungarian: En Veled szeretnem leelni az eletem hatralevo reszet.

Do you know what a pre-nuptial agreement is?
French: Connais-tu les contrats de mariage?
Spanish: Sabes que es un acuerdo prenupcial?
Italian: Sai cos'e un accordo prematrimoniale?
Hungarian: Akarsz csinalni hazassag elotti szerzodest?

If you have tried pronoucing the phrases by saying ti out loud, you will concur with moi that those in french sound ze mossst sexy or excitant.

.. these are just some of the sayings I found on ze website. There are other examples which can be used in other situations which you can view at this website: http://www.mypleasure.com/education/sexed/sexy_lingo.asp?AID=Inktomi

Oh but BEFORE you visit that website first, I must first state that I found the website under yahoo and purely went to that website due to the fact that it have french phrases... of coz I did browse around a little and found this article highly entertainly.. hehe.. guys, its not a bad idea to get my bday gift from here..hehe..

http://www.mypleasure.com/features/bulletins/23.asp

ok adieu ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home